I can deliver any of the following
- KET – Key English Test. Level A1
- PET – Preliminary English Test. Level A2
- FCE – First Certificate in English. Level B2
- CAE – Certificate in Advanced English. Level C1
- CPE – Certificate in Proficiency English. Level C1
- BEC – Business English Certificate. Preliminary. Level B1
- BEC – Business English Certificate. Vantage. Level B2
- BEC – Business English Certificate. Higher. Level C1
Book a Course
Cambridge University is one of the world’s leading publishers. Their products are used by people in nearly every country in the world to learn and teach the English language. Cambridge English has been designed specifically for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL).
All of the Cambridge exams involve reading, writing, use of English, listening and speaking. Successful candidates receive a certificate awarded by the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations. All candidates receive a statement of results showing how they performed in each of the five papers.
Cambridge Certified Teacher
Cambridge English Language Assessment provides internationally respected Teaching Qualifications and Courses. The CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) is a teacher training qualification for teaching English as a second or foreign language (ESL and EFL). It is provided by Cambridge English Language Assessment.
Are you looking to take a Cambridge English exam in Opole? If so, please contact me today and I will do my best to help you get the qualification you need. There is an authorised Cambridge centre in Opole where you can easily book exams. You can choose any exam you wish to take such as the FCE, CAE or BEC etc. So the real question has to be what is the best way to get what you want. Please contact me for more information.
There are a whole series of Cambridge exams including BEC, CAE & FCE etc. But what do they stand for?
- The FCE is for students who have completed Upper-Intermediate level.
- CAE stands for Certificate in Advanced English. The CAE is often a required qualification for many British Universities. It is also suitable for people who require English for professional or study purposes. There is an emphasis on real-world tasks. CAE is widely recognised in both commerce and industry.
- BEC – The Business English Certificate has three levels: Preliminary (B1), Vantage (B2) and Higher (C1). BEC levels are designed to test the English used in business and commerce. They will increase your career prospects at home and on the international job market. The Business exams are widely recognised around the world by many businesses, Universities and colleges etc.
- BULATS stands for Business Language Testing Service. BULATS is a multi-level test. There is no ‘pass’ or ‘fail’. Instead, you are given a score which corresponds to levels A1 to C2. This test complements the BEC.